The Commissioner’s Office includes eight offices that coordinate cross-cutting policy, programmatic and regulatory issues, providing support throughout the bureaus. These seven offices include:
- Office of Chief Financial Officer
- Office of General Counsel
- Office of Data Management and Outcomes Assessment
- Office of Health Equity
- Office of Local and Regional Health
- Office of Population Health
- Office of Preparedness and Emergency Management
- Registry of Vital Records and Statistics.
Additionally, the following core support functions are also part of the Commissioner’s Office structure: Communications, Constituent Services, Governmental Affairs, Operations, Performance Management and Quality Improvement, and Policy and Regulatory Affairs. The Director of Problem Gambling Services and the Determination of Need Program also report to the Commissioner’s Office.
This information is provided by the Department of Public Health.