- The Division of Research and Epidemiology provides health related information to the Bureau, the Department, other agencies, community groups, researchers, and the public. The focus of the Division is on providing health status, demographic, and disease risk factor information for program planning and policy development through publications, information dissemination, and access to computer databases. The Division is actively involved in supporting the Department's Community Health Network activities through the provision of health status indicator data and technical support at the community level. In addition, Division staff perform research and more complex analyses related to the Department priorities.
Population Health Statistics
- Birth Data
- Death Data
- Healthy People 2010 Leading Indicators
- Population Information
- Population Methods
- Race and Ethnicity Reports
- Regional Health Status Indicators Report
- Smoking Reports
- MassCHIP - http://masschip.state.ma.us
- The Health of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Persons in Massachusetts
- Women's Health
Division of Research and Epidemiology
Center for Health Information, Research and Evaluation
Massachusetts Department of Public Health
250 Washington Street, 6th Floor
Boston, MA. 02108
Telephone: (617) 624-5600
Fax: (617) 624-5698
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.