Health Status Indicators
- Race and Ethnicity by EOHHS Region file size 1MB
- Race and Ethnicity 2001 file size 9MB
- Race and Ethnicity 2000 file size 9MB
- Race and Ethnicity 1996 file size 1MB
American Indians/Native Americans
- The Health Status of American Indians/Native Americans in Massachusetts file size 1MB
- Health Status Report file size 1MB
Asian Births in Massachusetts (1996-1999)
Asian Births in Massachusetts: 1996-1997 is a special report providing descriptive statistics on births for ten Asian ethnicity groups in Massachusetts including: Asian Indian, Cambodian, Chinese, Filipino, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Pakistani, Thai, and Vietnamese. The report provides statistics on such issues as adequacy of prenatal care, breastfeeding, maternal health, and infant health outcomes such as birthweight and gestational age. The report also provides data for the following cities and towns: Boston, Lowell, Quincy, Worcester, Malden, Lynn, Cambridge, Newton, Brookline, Somerville, Waltham, Springfield, and Framingham.
Asian Births in Massachusetts: 1998-1999 Supplement provides highlights of data for 1998-1999. In addition, the full set of data tables from the 1996-1997 report are available for years 1998-1999.
- 1998-1999 Tables file size 1MB
- 1998-1999 Supplement
- 1996-1997 Report file size 5MB
- 1996-1997 Tables (Excel)
Black Births in Massachusetts
- Volume I: Statewide Data file size 1MB file size 6MB
- Volume II: Selected City and Town Data, Selected Boston Neighborhood Data
- Cancer in Massachusetts by Race and Ethnicity, 2000-2004 file size 1MB
Hispanic Births in Massachusetts (1996-1999)
Hispanic Births in Massachusetts: 1996-1999 is a special report providing descriptive statistics on births for nine Hispanic ethnicity groups in Massachusetts including Puerto Rican, Dominican, Mexican, Cuban, Colombian, Salvadoran, Other Central American, Other South American and Other Hispanic. The report provides statistics on such issues as adequacy of prenatal care, breastfeeding, maternal health, and infant health outcomes such as birthweight and gestational age. This report about Hispanic women giving birth in Massachusetts is intended to provide basic descriptive information for health policy makers, the community, advocates, researchers and other health professionals.
The report is divided into 2 Volumes. Volume I contains graphs, tables and accompanying narrative, which highlights the key findings at the state level. Volume II contains data for cities with more than 200 Hispanic births over the four-year period. Volume II provides data for the following cities and towns: Boston, Lawrence, Springfield, Worcester, Holyoke, Chelsea, Lynn, Lowell, New Bedford, Somerville, Framingham, Brockton, Fitchburg, Waltham, Leominster, Haverhill, Cambridge, Chicopee, Salem, Methuen, Revere, Southbridge, Everett, and Marlborough.
Hispanic Adults in Massachusetts
Portuguese Births in Massachusetts (2009-2013)
- Births from Portuguese-speaking Mothers in Massachusetts: Data Brief file size 2MB file size 3MB
- Births from Portuguese-speaking Mothers in Massachusetts 2009-2013
Note: The Word documents are substantially large files, so please allow time to download and open. If you have difficulty obtaining these documents from the website, please contact the Division of Research and Epidemiology.