Participation in a Community Health Network is open to anyone interested in working with others to improve the health and wellbeing of local residents and communities
For additional information on how to become involved in your local Community Health Network, please contact the Community Health Network Office at (617) 624-5455.
As a Community Health Network member, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with others to enrich your community.
- Network and share ideas with people with similar interest in building healthier communities.
- Gain knowledge about a range of health related issues and topics.
- Participate in designing and implementing health improvement projects.
- Advise the Department of Public Health on programs and the funding process.
- Advocate for health issues that are important to your community.
- Give back to your community.
This information is provided by the Office of Healthy Communities within the Department of Public Health. .