The libraries' collections include books and journals concerned with public health, environmental health , infectious diseases, medicine, and laboratory science.
Borrowing terms vary according to material type and location. Contact the holding library directly for specific information.
365 East Street
Tewksbury, MA 01878
Telephone: (978) 851-7321, x-2255
Related Health & Library Sites
- Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners
- Massachusetts State Library
- Boston Public Library
- Massachusetts Public Health Association
- Public Health Museum in Massachusetts
- MEDLINE plus
- Consumer Health Reference Center
This information is provided by the Department of Public Health.