The Massachusetts Department of Public Health Library system consists of individual libraries, whose purpose is to serve the educational and research needs of public health professionals, health care providers and the citizens of Massachusetts.
The libraries' collections include books and journals concerned with public health, environmental health , infectious diseases, medicine, and laboratory science.
Borrowing terms vary according to material type and location. Contact the holding library directly for specific information.
365 East Street
Tewksbury, MA 01878
Telephone: (978) 851-7321, x-2255
Related Health & Library Sites
- Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners
- The State Library of Massachusetts
- Boston Public Library
- Massachusetts Public Health Association
- Public Health Museum in Massachusetts
- MEDLINE plus
- Consumer Health Reference Center
This information is provided by the Department of Public Health.