Applicants - Please Note:
Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH) is now using a Web-based system (IRBNet) for management of applications for research or access to confidential data.
If you have any questions, please contact us at DPH.IRB@state.ma.us.
Important registration information:
- Go to www.irbnet.org and click 'New User Registration' and follow the directions.
- During registration, affiliation is requested. In order to access MDPH application forms, you must affiliate with MDPH.
- To complete the registration process, you will need to authenticate your registration via your e-mail account.
- Project team members requiring access to project documents must register with IRBNet. Once project team members have registered, the Project Coordinator must then "share" the project with the project team.
Once you have registered and logged in to IRBNet, instructions to get started with your application can be found within the MDPH Documents for Researcher Library - by clicking on the " Forms and Templates" button. Open the document entitled " Read Me First."
Instructions on the use of IRBNet:
- IRBNet instructions for researchers (download instructions and instructional video) [To access training materials enter: Username: mdph Password: training01]
IRBNet web address:
- Log on to IRBNet (http://www.irbnet.org)
If you have any questions, please email us at DPH.IRB@state.ma.us