- 2011 Massachusetts Coordinated School Health Obesity Fact Sheet
- 2011 Massachusetts Tobacco-Free School Policy Guide (PDF 4MB) file size 4MB
- 2011 Massachusetts School Wellness Award (PDF)
- 2010 Massachusetts School Wellness Award Announcement (PDF)
- 2010 Massachusetts Coordinated School Health Obesity Fact Sheet
- Health Hints
Health Hints are short health-promotion messages aimed at students, school staff, or parents. They are available for use in newsletters, announcements or other communications used throughout the school and community.
- Health Education in Massachusetts Secondary Schools, 2006 (PDF)
- Health and Risk Behaviors of Massachusetts Youth, 2007 Report
- Massachusetts Comprehensive Health Curriculum Frameworks, 1999
- CDC Division of Adolescent and School Health
The CDC/DASH website contains links to several valuable tools for school health programs, including the Health Education Curriculum Analysis Tool (HECAT), the Physical Education Curriculum Analysis Tool (PECAT), and the School Health Index (SHI).
- Mass In Motion
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health's Mass In Motion website promotes eating better and moving more at home, work, and in the community. It features simple, practical, cost-effective ways for Massachusetts residents to improve their eating and increase their physical activity. The website also features Ask the Experts questions and encourages residents to get involved in building healthy communities.