- The Massachusetts Department of Public Health designs, implements and evaluates public health prevention and control strategies to reduce disability and death due to diabetes and its complications.
It is our goal to:
- Improve the public's access to affordable, high-quality diabetes care and services, especially for populations at high-risk.
- Educate the public and health professionals on how to prevent and manage diabetes.
- Information about Diabetes
- Clinical Guidelines
- Diabetes Facts and Figures
- Diabetes Print Materials
Diabetes Prevention and Control Program
Bureau of Community Health Access and Promotion
250 Washington Street, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02108