- Raising awareness of suicide as a public health problem
- Providing support to communities, agencies and individuals interested in suicide prevention
- Providing education and training for professionals and caregivers
- Funding community-based suicide prevention and mental health promotion programs
- Supporting and collaborating with state, regional and community suicide prevention coalitions
- Supporting and encouraging communities to collaborate across disciplines to prevent suicide and suicide attempts across the lifespan.
For more information about the program, please contact Darlyn at Darlyn.Beaujour@State.MA.US or 617-624-5438
- Suicides and Self-Inflicted Injuries in Massachusetts Data Summary – Winter 2015 file size 1MB
- Suicides and Self-Inflicted Injuries in Massachusetts: Data Summary file size 1MB
- 2012 Massachusetts Violent Death Reporting
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.