- Suicide Among Blacks (PDF)
- Suicide Among Asians, Pacific Islanders and Native Hawaiians (PDF)
- Suicide Among Hispanic Americans (PDF)
- Suicide Among American Indians/Alaska Natives (PDF)
National Organization for People of Color Against Suicide (NOPCAS)
NOPCAS was formed to stop the tragic epidemic of suicide in minority communities. The organization is developing innovative strategies to address this urgent national problem.
- Center for Multicultural Mental Health Research
- Department of Mental Health Multicultural Resource Guide file size 4MB
- The Center for Multicultural Mental Health at Boston Medical Center
Provides clinical services, training for psychology students, and consultation in the area of behavioral health disaster planning and response.