- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
(Press “1” if you are a veteran or a family member of a veteran)
- Samaritans Statewide Befriending Line
1-877-870-HOPE (4673) (24 hrs)
- Samariteens Helpline
3 PM -9 PM weekdays/9 AM - 9 PM weekends
- The Trevor Project (For LGBTQ Young People)
- IM Hear_
Monday - Thursday 6:00 - 9:00 PM
Online instant messaging program of Samaritans, Inc. dedicated to providing online emotional support and prevention of suicide among high school students.
- Riverside Trauma Center
For help after a traumatic event, call 888-851-2451, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and ask to speak to a Riverside Trauma Center Manager.
Evidence-Based Suicide Prevention and Intervention Programs
- Comprehensive School-Wide Suicide Prevention and Intervention Training Programs
Suicide prevention and intervention trainings for students and school personnel that take a comprehensive, school-wide approach.
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention Checklists, Guidelines and Toolkits
Toolkits, guidelines, and model programs to assist schools and school districts in designing and implementing strategies to prevent suicide and promote behavioral health, as well as policies and protocols for managing and coping with a suicide or mental health crisis.
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention Training Programs
Suicide prevention and intervention trainings for school personnel. Online and in-person training options are listed.
- General Suicide Prevention Trainings
For a list of suicide prevention trainings provided by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health Suicide Prevention Program, click to www.cvent.com/Events/Calendar/Calendar.aspx?cal=09c0c137-816f-4931-99c1-ebc4e6cda259 to view the Training Calendar.