Important Phone Numbers for Partners and Victims:
- If you are in immediate danger, call 9-1-1 for the police to come to your aid.
- For counseling services, support groups, and advocacy services, please call SafeLink at 1-877-785-2020 or TTY: 1-877-521-2601. SafeLink is a 24-hour, free and multi-lingual hotline in Massachusetts. An advocate can talk with you about your needs and help you identify shelters, programs and other resources. They can connect you to services for both domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Jane Doe, Inc. The Massachusetts Coalition Against Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence:
617-557-1823, TTY/TTD: 617-263-2200
- GLBTQ Domestic Violence Project (formerly the Gay Men's Domestic Violence Project) Crisis Line/Linea de crisis: 1-800-832-1901
- The Network/La Red hotline/Linea de crisis provides emotional support, information, and safety planning for lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer and/or transgender (LGBQ/T) folks, as well as folks in SM/kink and Polyamorous communities who are being abused or have been abused by a partner: 617-742-4911 (voice) 617-227-4911 (TTY)
This information is provided by the Violence Prevention and Intervention Services within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.