The Department of Public Health has a number of programs that include bullying prevention as part of their work including the Safe Spaces for GLBT Youth Program and the Youth Violence Prevention Program.
Additionally, DPH has published a guide, Direct from the Field, for school personnel on bullying prevention.
- Bullying Data and Guide Overview (PDF)
- Bullying Prevention Guide: Direct from the Field (PDF 1MB)
file size 1MB
- Note: For Graphics, download the PDF Version of this document.
- Additional Bullying Prevention Resources (PDF)
- Measuring Bullying Victimization, Perpetration, and Bystander Experiences: A Compendium of Assessment Tools
To order a printed copy of the Guide please contact: Olga Higuera, 617 624-5491 or firstname.lastname@example.org.