On this page you have the opportunity to take advantage of a large hand-selected collection of internet resources that we have compiled for your convenience.
Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Survivor Services - www.mass.gov/dph/sexualassaultservices
- "A Place to Start: A Resource Kit for Preventing Sexual Violence" can be accessed online - www.health.state.mn.us/svprevent
- Sexual Assault Training and Investigations - www.mysati.com
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center - www.nsvrc.org
- Violence Against Women on-line resources - www.ovw.usdoj.gov/index.html
- Jane Doe Inc., The Massachusetts Coalition Against Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence - www.janedoe.org
- SANE/SART website - www.sane-sart.com
- Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network - www.rainn.org
- Bringing an end to a human rights outrage that directly threatens millions of women, children and men throughout the world. - www.rapeis.org
- Helping survivors and those supporting survivors after an assault. Our goal is to present options for survivors and information about those options, so that each survivor can choose what is best for her or him. We encourage you to spend time here and learn about the resources available in the Boston Area - www.surviverape.org
- Futures Without Violence- www.futureswithoutviolence.org
- World Health Organization - www.who.int
- Office on Violence Against Women - www.ovw.usdoj.gov
- The Source of Information and Assistance on Elder Abuse - www.ncea.aoa.gov.
- Information on AIDS can be found here - http://www.aidsinfonet.org/
- Exclusive and in-depth information about STI's (a.k.a. STD) can be found here.
*STI - Sexually transmitted Infection - http://www.cdc.gov/std/
- Date Rape Drugs - www.drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/club-drugs
Violence Against Immigrants/Women of Color
- Asian and Pacific Islander Institute on Domestic Violence - www.apiahf.org
- National Network to End Violence Against Immigrant Women - www.immigrantwomennetwork.org
- National Latino Alliance: For the elimination of DV - www.dvalianza.org
- Institute on Domestic Violence in the African American Community - www.idvaac.org
Child Sexual Assault and Abuse
- Massachusetts Department of Children and Families- www.mass.gov/dcf
- Help end the sexual abuse of children within our generation - www.stopitnow.org
- Child sexual assault prevention educational materials for parents, caregivers, and other interested community members can be downloaded from this site. Contains on-line brochure on child sexual abuse prevention and resources - www.enoughabuse.org
- Massachusetts Children's Alliance - www.machildrensalliance.org
- Accessible, culturally relevant services available to both survivors of child sexual assault and offenders - www.generationfive.org
Victims with Disabilities
- Disabled Persons Protection Commission in Massachusetts - www.mass.gov/dppc/
- The Arc's Questions and Answers about People with Mental Retardation and Sexual Abuse - www.thearc.org
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.