- Publications on injuries to Massachusetts residents including annual reports and data tables. Includes injury data on all age groups, on all intents and all causes, as well as, specific injury types such as traumatic brain injury (TBI). Regional and local data are presented in the annual report.
- Publications and data tables on injuries to Massachusetts children, adolescents, and young adults.
Publications on poisonings and drug overdoses including opioid-related deaths. The term "opioid" designates a class of drugs derived from opium or manufactured synthetically with a chemical structure similar to opium. Heroin is a naturally derived opioid. Other opioids are often used therapeutically for the management of pain and other conditions.
- Information that presents data on fall-related injury among MA residents. Includes trends, fall-related injuries by age groups, sex, and race as well as data on TBI-related fall injuries.
- Publications including an annual bulletin on suicide and self-inflicted injuries to Massachusetts residents.
- Publications on traumatic brain injuries (TBI) to Massachusetts residents including bulletins and data tables.
- Publications on violent deaths occurring in Massachusetts, including annual reports and data tables. Reports present data on all violent deaths including homicides, suicides, and deaths of undetermined intent. Regional and local data are presented.
- Publications and data tables of weapon injuries (gunshot wounds and sharp instrument wounds) among Massachusetts residents.
- Information and data on other injury topics.