Young children need opportunities for movement and healthy eating spread throughout their day – including their time spent at home. Ma Children at Play provides handouts and resources for parents on everything from healthy breakfasts to reducing sugary drink intake to being active as a family.
MA Children at Play fact sheets include:
- Healthy Breakfasts
- Healthy Snacks
- Healthy Dinners
- Healthy Celebrations
- Sugary Drinks and Your Kids
- Fun, Food and Family – Making family meals enjoyable
- Introducing New Foods to Kids
- Kids in the Kitchen – Forming eating habits one meal at a time
- Making Food Fun
- Raising a Good Sleeper
- Be Active as a Family
- Be Active in Small Spaces
Download these materials at the Massachusetts Health Promotion Clearinghouse website.
This information is provided by the Department of Public Health.