Mass in Motion communities across the state are working locally to increase opportunities for residents to eat better and move more — making the healthy choice the easy choice. From community gardens to complete streets, below are several stories from the field highlighting their work.
The 2012 Annual Mass in Motion Community Highlights Report file size 1MB .
- Everett launches Healthy Market Program to promote more Fruits and Vegetables file size 2MB
- Healthy Dining file size 1MB comes to Metrowest
- From Farms to Lunch Trays: Martha’s Vineyard schools enjoy healthier foods all day long file size 1MB
- Implementing School Nutrition Standards with Strong School Ties in Plymouth
- Brockton Youth take on Big Improvements at Hillstrom Farm Park file size 1MB
- Clarksburg is Safely Connecting School Children to Spaces for Play file size 2MB
- Fall River is Clearing the Path to Cook Pond file size 1MB
- Turning Holyoke into a Walkable, Pedestrian-friendly City file size 1MB
- Making the Walk to School Safe for the Kids file size 2MB of Lowell
- Springfield Schools, Parents and Children get on board the Walking School Bus file size 1MB
This information is provided by the Department of Public Health.