Mass in Motion communities across the state are working locally to increase opportunities for residents to eat better and move more — making the healthy choice the easy choice. From community gardens to complete streets, below are several stories from the field highlighting their work.
- The 2013 Annual Mass in Motion Community Highlights Report file size 2MB file size 3MB
- The 2012 Annual Mass in Motion Community Highlights Report file size 1MB
- Everett launches Healthy Market Program to promote more Fruits and Vegetables file size 2MB
- Healthy Dining file size 1MB comes to Metrowest
- From Farms to Lunch Trays: Martha’s Vineyard schools enjoy healthier foods all day long file size 1MB
- Implementing School Nutrition Standards with Strong School Ties in Plymouth
- Brockton Youth take on Big Improvements at Hillstrom Farm Park file size 1MB
- Clarksburg is Safely Connecting School Children to Spaces for Play file size 2MB
- Fall River is Clearing the Path to Cook Pond file size 1MB
- Turning Holyoke into a Walkable, Pedestrian-friendly City file size 1MB
- Making the Walk to School Safe for the Kids file size 2MB of Lowell
- Springfield Schools, Parents and Children get on board the Walking School Bus file size 1MB
This information is provided by the Department of Public Health.