There are many ways to improve access to healthy eating and active living in your community.
Below are some ways to make real, long-lasting changes in your community.
- Increasing Access to Farmers Markets
- Healthy Dining Restaurants
- Healthy Neighborhood Markets
- Improving School Nutrition
- Healthy Community Design
- Joint Use Agreements
- Safe Parks, Playgrounds, and Places to be Active
- Safe routes to school
This information is provided by the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.