To join the growing list of partners working on Health Impact Assessments, Health in All Policies and Healthy Community Design in Massachusetts, email Ben Wood, Healthy Community Design Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. As the HIA learning community in Massachusetts grows, we will develop a resource sharing website for practitioners.
Current Partners Include
- Health Resources in Action (HRiA)
- Metropolitan Area Planning Council (MAPC)
- Southeastern Regional Planning and Economic Development District (SRPEDD)
- Fall River Mass in Motion
- Fun 'n FITchburg
- Montachusett Regional Planning Council
- City of Worcester Public Health Division
- Pioneer Valley Planning Commission
This information is provided by the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.