Check out these resources for more information on feeding your family:
Nutrition for your Family
- www.choosemyplate.gov | In Spanish
- www.eatright.org | In Spanish
- United States Department of Agriculture - Food and Nutrition | In Spanish
Healthy Grocery List
Locally Grown Food
For Food Assistance
Information from Healthcare Providers
- www.familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/children.html | In Spanish
Healthy Body Image
- www.nationaleatingdisorders.org | In Spanish
- Resource Guide for Pediatric Obesity Treatment Services in Massachusetts file size 1MB
- WeCan! Ways to Enhance Children's Activity & Nutrition
- www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/children/index.html | In Spanish
Satter, Ellyn. Child of Mine; Feeding with Love and Good Sense. Palo Alto, CA: Bull Publishing, 2000.
Ludwig, D. Ending the Food Fight. New York, NY: Houghton Mifflin Company, 2007.
About Body Mass Index (BMI)
- BMI Screening including Quick Tips for Healthy Eating & Moving More (School Age Kids)and Frequently Asked Questions About Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening
- About BMI for Children and Teens
This information is provided by the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.