Check out these resources for more information on feeding your family:
Nutrition for your Family
- www.choosemyplate.gov | In Spanish
- www.eatright.org | In Spanish
- United States Department of Agriculture - Food and Nutrition | In Spanish
Healthy Grocery List
Locally Grown Food
For Food Assistance
Information from Healthcare Providers
- www.familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/children.html | In Spanish
Healthy Body Image
- Resource Guide for Pediatric Obesity Treatment Services in Massachusetts file size 1MB
- WeCan! Ways to Enhance Children's Activity & Nutrition
- www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/children/index.html | In Spanish
Satter, Ellyn. Child of Mine; Feeding with Love and Good Sense. Palo Alto, CA: Bull Publishing, 2000.
Ludwig, D. Ending the Food Fight. New York, NY: Houghton Mifflin Company, 2007.
About Body Mass Index (BMI)
- BMI Screening including Quick Tips for Healthy Eating & Moving More (School Age Kids)and Frequently Asked Questions About Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening
- About BMI for Children and Teens
This information is provided by the Department of Public Health.