Tools & Resources for Implementation of Executive Order 509
Executive Order 509 (EO 509) is a directive signed by Governor Patrick that requires state agencies to follow specific nutrition standards when contracting for the purchase of foods and beverages. To help with the transition, here you will find the EO 509 Nutrition Standards, an FAQ, and resources containing useful websites and videos on a host of topics including healthy eating, purchasing and food preparation tips.
- Letter from the Commissioner
- EO 509 - State Agency Food Standards
- EO 509 - Audio and Video Clips for Preparing Healthy Meals
- EO 509 - Healthy Eating and Nutrition Resources Online
- EO509 - Fact Sheets for Buying and Preparing Healthy Foods
- EO509 - Questions and Answers
- EO509 - Connecting State Agencies to Locally Grown Foods
- Helping Residents Eat Better with EO509: Success Story
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.