- Fatal Work-related Injuries Among Brazilians in Massachusetts, 1999-2007 (PDF)
- Acidentes de trabalho fatais entre brasileiros em Massachusetts, 1999-2007 (PDF)
- Brazilian worker fatally injured when crushed by five stone slabs (PDF)
- 18-year-old Brazilian died on the job when a shoplifter stabbed him (PDF)
- Two Brazilian restaurant cleaners were injured on the job, one fatally, when assaulted by a robber (PDF)
- 42-year-old Brazilian roofer died on the job when electrocuted (PDF)
This information is provided by the Occupational Health Surveillance Program within the Department of Public Health.