- Community Water Fluoridation Fact Sheet (PDF) file size 8MB
- Benefits of Drinking Tap Water
- Dental Sealant Fact Sheet (PDF) file size 1MB
- Denture Care Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Diabetes and Oral Health Fact Sheet (PDF)
- General Oral Health Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Medication Use and Oral Health Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Mouth Guards and Oral Health Safety (PDF)
- Older Adults and Dental Health Fact Sheet (PDF) file size 5MB
- Piercings and Oral Health (PDF) file size 1MB
- Pregnancy and Oral Health Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Preventing Tooth Decay and Toothbrushing (PDF)
- Tobacco and Oral Health (PDF)
- Adapting a Toothbrush
- Affordable Care Act and Oral Health
- What is Xerostomia?
Massachusetts Community Health Center Dental Programs
This Directory has been developed to help improve access for residents of the state who may have difficulty obtaining dental services.
- Directory (PDF 1MB) file size 1MB file size 7MB
Implementing A Tooth Brushing Program in the Child Care Setting
This guide has been developed for child care workers with the objectives to:
- Understand the problem of dental disease in children;
- Understand the cause of tooth decay and how to prevent it;
- Understand the new Department of Early Education and Care Regulations regarding tooth brushing in the child care setting; and
- Learn strategies to effectively implement a tooth brushing program in a child care setting.
For specific questions about Regulation 606 CMR 7.11(11)(d), contact the Department of Early Education and Care .
To request this guidance in Spanish, email Oral.Health@state.ma.us
Growing Healthy Smiles in the Child Care Setting (PDF) file size 8MB
Oral Health Information/Anticipatory Guidance
If you would like to receive any of these anticipatory guidance topics in Spanish, please contact the Office of Oral Heath at 617-624-6074 or Lynn.Bethel@state.ma.us
- How Does Cleaning My Teeth and Gums Help My Child? (PDF)
- Why Should I Clean My Baby's Teeth? (PDF)
- Healthy Behaviors to Keep Your Baby's Teeth Healthy (PDF)
- Fluoride: The Foundation For Preventing Cavities (PDF)
- Your Child's Medication and Their Teeth (PDF)
- Spots… What Spots?
- Are You What You Eat? (PDF)
- Visiting a Dental Office (PDF)
Oral Health Information-Deaf and Hard of Hearing
This resource was developed in collaboration with DEAF, Inc.
This information is provided by the Oral Health within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.