A brief description of each partnership’s goals has been posted here:
A list of grantees, including partners listed in the grant applications, has been posted here:
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health is responsible for administering the Trust under the guidance of an advisory board. The advisory board meets regularly. Meeting agendas and minutes are posted on Mass.gov.
The Prevention and Wellness Trust Fund Advisory Board guided the Department of Public Health in crafting a Response for Requests (RFR) that focused on four priority health conditions: pediatric asthma, hypertension, tobacco, and falls among older adults. Applicants were also able to propose interventions for obesity, diabetes, substance abuse, oral health and mental health/depression. For each of these conditions, applicants were required to develop interventions in three domains including community, clinical, and community-clinical linkages.
Communities that applied for grants through the Prevention and Wellness Trust Fund followed a competitive, formal RFR process. The Prevention and Wellness Trust Fund RFR is posted on Comm-Pass under document number 402017. A video of the bidders’ conference for the RFR is available by clicking here: PWTF Bidders’ Conference.
- PWTF 2016 Annual Report Executive Summary file size 1MB
- PWTF 2016 Annual Report file size 37MB file size 11MB
- Prevention and Wellness Trust Fund 2015 Legislative Report file size 3MB
- Prevention and Wellness Trust Fund 2014 Legislative Report file size 1MB
- Prevention and Wellness Trust Fund 2013 Legislative Report