- Making it easier to for people to lower their risk for developing chronic disease.
- Making it easier for people with chronic conditions to manage them.
- Reducing health disparities so that all reach their full potential to live long and live well.
To learn more about your personal chronic disease risk or management strategies please contact your healthcare provider. For the most current information on Chronic Disease please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: www.cdc.gov.
- Chronic Disease
- Programs for Healthy Aging
- Healthy Community Design in Massachusetts
- Health Disparities
- Health Promotion
- Quick Facts on Chronic Disease
- Resources and Related Links
Programs and Offices
- Asthma Prevention and Control
- Comprehensive Cancer Prevention and Control Program
- Chronic Disease and Health Promotion
- Diabetes Prevention and Control
- Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention and Control Program
- Healthy Aging and Disability Unit
- The Office on Health and Disability
- Nutrition, Physical Activity and Obesity
- Women's Health Network
Division of Prevention and Wellness
Bureau of Community Health and Prevention
Massachusetts Department of Public Health
250 Washington Street, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02108