Massachusetts and Other Local Data
- MDPH Family Planning Program Data file size 3MB
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance
- A Profile of Family Planning Among Massachusetts Adults file size 1MB
- Health Indicators Warehouse: www.healthindicators.gov
- MassCHIP: www.mass.gov/dph/masschip
- MDPH Sexually Transmitted Disease Reports: www.mass.gov/dph/cdc/std
- PRAMS: www.apps.nccd.cdc.gov/cponder
- YRBS/YHS: www.doe.mass.edu/cnp/hprograms/yrbs
National and Other Data
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists: www.acog.org
- American Community Survey: www.census.gov/acs
- Census Bureau: www.census.gov
- Child Trends: www.childtrends.org
- Guttmacher Institute: www.guttmacher.org
- Harvard MCH Data Connect: www.dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/dataconnect
- Ibis Reproductive Health: www.ibisreproductivehealth.org
- Kaiser Family Foundation: www.kff.org
- National Center for Health Statistics: www.cdc.gov/nchs/default.htm
- National Institute for Health Care Management: www.nihcm.org
- National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG): www.cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg.htm
- Pregnancy Nutrition Surveillance System (PNSS): www.cdc.gov/pednss/index.htm
- Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine: www.adolescenthealth.org/Home.aspx
- School Health Profiles: www.cdc.gov/HealthyYouth/profiles
- The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy: www.thenationalcampaign.org
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.