- Oral Health in America: A Report of the Surgeon General (2000)
- The Status of Oral Disease in Massachusetts: A Great Unmet Need 2009
- ASTDD Best Practice Approach Reports
- Basic Screening Survey Tool
- Mobile and Portable Dental Manual
- Safety Net Dental Clinic Manual
- Cultural and Linguistic Competence: The mission of the National Center for Cultural Competence is to increase the capacity of health care and mental health care programs to design, implement, and evaluate culturally and linguistically competent service delivery systems to address growing diversity, persistent disparities, and to promote health and mental health equity.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): The Oral Health of Older Americans
- The Oral Health Status of Nursing Home Residents: What Do We Need to Know?
- Examining Oral Health in Nursing Home Residents and Overcoming Mouth Care-Resistive Behaviors
- A Report on the Commonwealth's Dental Hygiene Workforce
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.