- 105 CMR 200.000: Physical Examination of School Children
- 105 CMR 210.000: The Administration of Prescription Medications in Public and Private School (PDF)
- 105 CMR 220.000: Immunization of Students before Admission to School (PDF)
Head Injuries and Concussions
Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Training for Athletic Coaches
- In accordance with Chapter 361 of the Acts of 2014 the Massachusetts Department of Public Health recognizes the American Heart Association and the American Red Cross as providers of approved Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) training for athletic coaches.
Immunization and Vaccination
Isolation and Quarantine
Orders in School Setting
Wellness and Nutrition
- 105 CMR 215: Standards for School Wellness Advisory Committees (PDF)
- 105 CMR 225.000: Nutrition Standards for Competitive Foods and Beverages in Public Schools (PDF)
- A 2012 amendment to the 2010 Act Relative to School Nutrition changed how the school nutrition standards are applied in certain circumstances. To view both the original Act and the amendment to the Act, see www.malegislature.gov/Laws/SessionLaws/Acts/2010/Chapter197 and www.malegislature.gov/Laws/SessionLaws/Acts/2012/Chapter96.
This information is provided by the School Health Services within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.