Web sites within the Department of Public Health
- Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- Division for Special Health Care Needs
- Division of Community Health Promotion
- Division of Tuberculosis Prevention and Control
- Greater Boston and Northeast Regions, Stephanie Porter - (617) 355-4664
- Southeast Region, Jean Coughlin - (508) 747-3521, (800) 698-8200
- Central Region, Dorothy Page - (508) 856-4155
- Western Region, Sheila Rucki - (413) 794-3406
- Statewide Clinical Coordinator: Deborah Croucher, RN, (508) 792-7880
- Bureau of Substance Abuse Services
- Division of Violence and Injury Prevention
- HIV/AIDS Bureau
- Massachusetts Tobacco Control Program
Web sites outside the Department of Public Health
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts General Laws
- Department of Early Education and Care
- Managing Life Threatening Food Allergies in Schools provided by the Massachusetts Department of Education
- School Health Institute
- U. S. Environmental Protection Agency, Eugene Benoit ("Tools for Schools") - (617) 565-2899
- DPH Environmental Health Assessment, Mike Feeney - (617) 624-5757
- Immunizations/Communicable Diseases - (617) 983-6800
- MassHealth, Vera Friedman - (617) 210-5668
- Municipal Medicaid, Teresa Pastore - (508) 856-7634
- U.S. Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, General Number - (617) 223-9662
- Massachusetts Department of Education Learning Support Services - (781) 338-6301
- Massachusetts Department of Education Program Quality Assurance - (781) 338-3700
This information is provided by the School Health Services within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.