- Implementing BMI Screening in Public Schools Across the Commonwealth
- Helping Residents Eat Better with Executive Order 509
- Kids Eat Better and Move More with Massachusetts Children at Play
Mass in Motion Community Stories
- Improving Gloucester’s Sidewalks
- Creating Gloucester’s 1st Open Space & Recreation Plan in 12 Years
- Extending Gloucester’s Harborwalk
- Fall River & New Bedford Combine Efforts for Safe, Regional Bikeway
- Making Partnerships Work in Fitchburg
- Pumping up Park Safety in Fitchburg
- Growing a Healthy Franklin Community from the Ground Up
- Making the Healthy Choice the Easy Choice with Healthy Dining New Bedford
- Opening the Doors of Springfield Gyms for Safe Areas to be Active
Workplace Wellness Stories
- Family Service Association
- Massachusetts Department of Corrections
- Massachusetts Hospital Association
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
- Health of Massachusetts (PDF) file size 1MB file size 2MB
- Creating a Culture of Health: Organizational Approaches to Promoting and Protecting Employee Health (PDF) file size 5MB file size 1MB
- Mass in Motion: A Call to Action (PDF) file size 2MB
- The Status of Childhood Weight in Massachusetts, 2009 (PDF) file size 2MB
Guides and Toolkits
- Healthy Meeting and Event Guide
- Worksite Wellness Toolkit file size 3MB file size 2MB
- Building Walkable, Bikeable Communities (PDF) file size 2MB
- Healthy Students, Healthy Schools: Guidance for Implementing Massachusetts School Nutrition Standards for Competitive Foods and Beverages file size 1MB
To order or download materials on nutrition, physical activity and obesity, visit the Massachusetts Health Promotion Clearinghouse and register for free.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.