Our purpose is to provide a series of informational tools and resources to help ensure that elders in the community - and the caregivers who support them - are better prepared for emergencies and disasters of all kinds.
- View of copy of Disaster Preparedness for Seniors by Seniors
To order copies of the booklet, please visit the Massachusetts Health Promotion Clearinghouse.
- Elder Preparedness Resource Sheet
A resource sheet containing general and senior-specific emergency preparedness information.
- Memorandum to Local Public Health
- Memorandum to Local Councils on Aging
- Personal Preparedness Video - Senior Scene
Senior Scene is a cable program, produced by the Executive Office of Elder Affairs and taped at the Belmont Media cable station, exploring the spectrum of services and volunteer opportunities for Massachusetts' seniors and persons with disabilities. The following taping discusses the important issues of flu prevention and personal emergency preparedness, as well as fire prevention and telecommunications tools.