The EDS Functional Exercise (FE) provides the tools necessary to exercise and evaluate the Communications and Onsite Incident Management capabilities, in the context of an EDS activation. This functional exercise involves the simulated deployment of resources and personnel, as well as rapid problem solving in the settings of an Emergency Operations Center (EOC) and an Emergency Dispensing Site.
- Instructions and Guidance for Conducting a Functional Exercise
- Exercise Plan (ExPlan)
- Controller/Evaluator Handbook (CE Handbook)
- Master Scenario Events List (MSEL)
- Master Scenario Events List Inject Form
- Exercise Evaluation Guide - Onsite Incident Management (EEG)
- Exercise Evaluation Guide - Tactical Communications (EEG)
- Player Briefing Presentation
- Player Information Handout
- Observer/VIP Briefing Presentation
- Controller/Evaluator Briefing Presentation file size 1MB
- Hotwash Presentation
- Controller/Evaluator Debriefing Presentation
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.