- State Correctional Facilities
- County Jails & House of Corrections
- Bay State Correctional Center, Norfolk
- Kitchen Core Services, Bridgewater
- MA Alcohol and Substance Abuse Center, Bridgewater
- Massachusetts Treatment Center, Bridgewater
- MCI Cedar Junction, South Walpole
- MCI Concord, Concord
- MCI Framingham, Framingham
- MCI Plymouth, Plymouth
- Old Colony Correctional Center, Bridgewater
- Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center, Shirley
(MCI) = Massachusetts Correctional Institute
- Bristol County Jail and House of Correction, Dartmouth
- Bristol County Women's Center, Dartmouth
- Bristol County I.C.E Facility, Dartmouth
- Hampden County Sheriff's Department, Ludlow
- Western Massachusetts Women's Center, Chicopee
- Western Massachusetts Correctional Alcohol Center, Springfield
- Suffolk County Jail, Nashua Street, Boston
- Suffolk County House of Correction, Bradston Street, Boston
(I.C.E.) = Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention facility to hold federal immigration detainees.
This information is provided by the Community Sanitation Program within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.