The following list includes forms, memos to the local boards of health, guidelines, regulations, and decisions and interpretations on regulations.
- Letter to Local Boards of Health clarifying the current regulations that guide temperature control in housing units. - 105 CMR 410.000: Minimum Standards of Fitness for Human Habitation (State Sanitary Code, Chapter II) – (June 5, 2017)
- Emergency Condemnation and Order to Vacate Letter
- Fire Department Requests for Chapter II Sanitary Code Inspections: Opinion from the General Counsel
- A Guide for Occupants: Enforcement of the Massachusetts Housing Code
- Housing Regulations*
State Sanitary Code Chapter II
- Legal Remedies for Tenants of Residential Housing
- MDPH interpretation of "Reasonable Access"
- Memo to Local Boards of Health and Code Enforcement Agencies Regarding Licensing of Online Home Rental Services (May 16, 2014)
- Memo to Local Boards of Health and Code Enforcement Agencies Regarding Housing Inspections and the Child Abuse Reporting Statue (M.G.L. C.119,s51A) (February 24, 1997)
- Model Housing Correction Order Form
- Model Housing Inspection Form
- Nonfatal, Unintentional, Non-Fire-Related Carbon Monoxide Exposures - United States, 2004-2006
- Storm Fact Sheet
- Submetering Memo
- Memo to Local Boards of Health and Health Departments Regarding Submetering of Electricity and Gas (September 5, 2013)
- Submetering Certification Form, Rev 11-2016
- Temporary Overnight Shelters Guidelines
- Violations of the State Sanitary Code and Municipal Zoning Ordinances: Should Housing Violations Be Corrected in Illegal Units?
Sanitary Code and local zoning ordinances can be enforced independently of each other.
* Disclaimer: Please be advised that the following does not constitute the official version of this regulation. As is the case with all state regulations, official versions are available from the Secretary of the Commonwealth's State Publications and Regulations Division, through the State Bookstore. For the official version, contact the State Bookstore in Boston at (617) 727-2834.