- The prevention, investigation, methods of remediation and health information to bird roosting/wastes inside buildings.
- The prevention, investigation, methods of remediation and health information related to carbon monoxide inside buildings.
- Requirements to maintain air quality in indoor skating rinks to ensure the public health and safety of patrons who use indoor skating rinks. The Division of Community Sanitation conducts indoor ice rink inspection and enforcement pursuant to 105 CMR 675.000 Requirements To Maintain Air Quality In Indoor Skating Rinks.
- A list of examples of improper storage of chemicals in schools' science laboratory which could create indoor environmental pollutants as well as potential safety hazards.
- Information related to latex allergy and methods of prevention.
- Information on ways to prevent and remediate mold growth in buildings (schools, buildings and residences).
- Information regarding Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and its use in schools and other public buildings.
- Information related to health effects and remediation strategies regarding radon indoors.
- The investigation and methods of remediation of IAQ problems related to renovating buildings while occupied.
- An explanation of the operations of ventilation systems.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.