Disclaimer: Please be advised that the following does not constitute the official version of this regulation. As is the case with all state regulations, official versions are available from the Secretary of the Commonwealth's State Publications and Regulations Division, through the State Bookstore. For the official version, contact the State Bookstore in Boston at (617) 727-2834.
Table values, such as those contained in 105 CMR 120.296, Appendix B of these electronic documents, are especially prone to error.
- 105 CMR 121.000: Laser System
- 105 CMR 122.000: RF and Cellular Phone Tower
- 105 CMR 123.000: Tanning Facilities
Ionizing Radiation 105 CMR 120.000
- Summary of Corrections to 105 CMR 120.000 effective February 15, 2013
- 105 CMR 120.001: General Provisons
- 105 CMR 120.016: Enforcement
- 105 CMR 120.020: Registration of Radiation Machine Facilities and Services
- 105 CMR 120.100 Licensing of Radioactive Material
- 105 CMR 120.200 Standards for Protection Against Radiation file size 5MB
- 105 CMR 120.300: Radiation Safety Requirements for Industrial Radiographic Operations
- 105 CMR 120.400: X-Rays in the Healing Arts file size 1MB
- 105 CMR 120.430: Therapeutic Radiation Machines
- 105 CMR 120.500: Use of Radionuclides in the Healing Arts
- 105 CMR 120.600: Radiation Safety Requirements for Analytical X-Ray Equipment
- 105 CMR 120.620: Licensing and Radiation Safety Requirements for Irradiators
- 105 CMR 120.700: Radiation Safety Requirements for Particle Accelerators
- 105 CMR 120.750-1: Notice to Employees
- 105 CMR 120.750: Notices, Instruction, and Reports to Workers; Inspections
- 105 CMR 120.770: Transportation of Radioactive Material file size 2MB
- 105 CMR 120.800: Licensing and Operational Requirements for Low-Level Radioactive Waste Facilities
- 105 CMR 120.890: Low-Level Radioactive Waste Minimization Regulations
- 105 CMR 120.900: Radiation Safety Requirements for Wireline Service Operations and Subsurface Tracer Studies file size 3MB
Low Level Radioactive Waste
- Low Level Radioactive Waste Regulations Table of Contents
- 345 CMR 1.00: Low-Level Radioactive Waste Management Plan
- 345 CMR 1.13: Maximum Average Concentrations in High Volume, Low Activity Waste
- 345 CMR 2.00: Low Level Radioactive Waste Reserved for Future Use
- 345 CMR 3.00: The Selection of Operators
- 345 CMR 4.00: Low Level Radioactive Waste Management Fund
- 105 CMR 124.000: Provision of Thyroid Blocking Agents
- 105 CMR 125.000: Radiologic Technologists Licensing
- 105 CMR 127.000: Mammography Facilities Licensing
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.