The Radiation Control Program(Agency) regulates the possession and use of naturally occurring and accelerator produced radioactive material (NARM). Certain uses of radioactive material require a specific license to be issued by the Agency.
The following list of available licensing guidance documents are intended only for general guidance in the preparation of the license application and should not be considered as a substitute for the applicant's careful evaluation of the proposed use of radioactive material. Applicants must assure that the application correctly and adequately describes radiation safeguards and procedures to be followed in their radioactive material use program.
- Guide for Use of RAM in Medical Applications - January 2002
- Guide for Use of RAM in Non-medical Applications - May 1995
- Guide for Use of Non-portable Gauges - May 1995
- Guide for Use of Portable and Semi Portable Gauges - May 1997
- Guide for Use of XRFs for Lead Paint Analysis - June 1994