- Consent for Care from Boston Children’s Hospital
Changes when a child turns 18.
- A Bridge to Adult Health Coverage and Financial Benefits in Massachusetts
- A Bridge to Adult Health Coverage and Financial Benefits in Massachusetts (Spanish version)
- Mental Health Legal Advisors Committee
Provides comprehensive information and advice to individuals involved with the Massachusetts mental health system.
- Massachusetts Guardianship Association
Provides information to individuals and families on healthcare options including guardianship, healthcare proxy, and durable power of attorney
- Disability Law Center
Provides legal services to people in Massachusetts who have a wide range of physical, psychiatric, sensory and cognitive disabilities including Access to Community Services, Special Education, Health Care and Disability Benefits.
This information is provided by the Division for Children & Youth with Special Health Needs within the Department of Public Health.