Your child and family may be eligible for additional support services in your home or community. The following websites provide information about resources available to families who have a child with special health care needs.
- Community Support Line 1-800-882-1435
- Family Ties
- Directions: Resources for Your Child's Care
- Financial Assistance - Resources to help you manage your financial needs.
- Food & Nutrition - Programs that offer access to free or low cost food to help eligible people meet their basic needs.
- Health Care & Insurance - Programs offering free or low-cost health care and insurance coverage.
- Catalog of Health and Human Services
For assistance call 1-800-882-1435 (within Massachusetts), 617-624-6060, or TTY 617-624-5992.
This information is provided by the Division for Perinatal, Early Childhood, and Special Health Needs within the Department of Public Health.