Your child and family may be eligible for additional support services in your home or community. The following websites provide information about resources available to families who have a child with special health care needs.
- Community Support Line 1-800-882-1435
- Family Ties
- Directions: Resources for Your Child's Care
- Financial Assistance - Resources to help you manage your financial needs.
- Food & Nutrition - Programs that offer access to free or low cost food to help eligible people meet their basic needs.
- Health Care & Insurance - Programs offering free or low-cost health care and insurance coverage.
- Catalog of Health and Human Services
For assistance call 1-800-882-1435 (within Massachusetts), 617-624-6060, or TTY 617-624-5992.
This information is provided by the Division for Children & Youth with Special Health Needs within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.