In order to be eligible for the Catastrophic Illness in Children Relief Fund:
- The family's out-of-pocket expenses related to their child’s medical condition must be more than 10% of the family's gross annual income up to $100,000 and 15% of any portion of the annual family income that is above $100,000, in a given twelve month period.
- The applicant must be a resident of Massachusetts.
- The applicant must be 21 years old or younger at the time the expenses were incurred.
- The applicant must be under the care of a licensed health care provider with staff privileges at a hospital licensed or accredited to provide pediatric or neonatal care.
- The Fund will consider expenses incurred within the last 24 months prior to the application date.
For assistance call 1-800-882-1435 (within Massachusetts), 617-624-6060, or TTY 617-624-5992.
This information is provided by the Division for Children & Youth with Special Health Needs within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .