In order to be eligible for the Catastrophic Illness in Children Relief Fund:
- The family's out-of-pocket expenses related to their child’s medical condition must be more than 10% of the family's gross annual income up to $100,000 and 15% of any portion of the annual family income that is above $100,000, in a given twelve month period.
- The applicant must be a resident of Massachusetts.
- The applicant must be 21 years old or younger at the time the expenses were incurred.
- The applicant must be under the care of a licensed health care provider with staff privileges at a hospital licensed or accredited to provide pediatric or neonatal care.
- The Fund will consider expenses incurred within the last 24 months prior to the application date.
For assistance call 1-800-882-1435 (within Massachusetts), 617-624-6060, or TTY 617-624-5992.
This information is provided by the Division for Children & Youth with Special Health Needs within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.