- Care Coordination For Children With Special Health Care Needs
- Catastrophic Illness In Children Relief Fund
- Community Support Line 800-882-1435 or 617-624-6060
- Family Initiatives
- Hearing Aid Program
- MassCARE (Massachusetts Community AIDS Resource Enhancement)
- MASSTART (Massachusetts Technology Assistance Resource Team)
- Medical Review Team
- Pediatric Palliative Care Network
- SSI and Public Benefits Training and Technical Assistance
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening
Related Public Health Programs and Resources
- Newborn Blood Screening Program
- Early Intervention (EI) Division
- Pregnancy, Infancy and Early Childhood Division
- Improving the Health of All Mothers and Children
- Home Visiting Initiative
- Growth and Nutrition Program
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program
For more information call the Division for Children & Youth with Special Health Needs Community Support Line
Community Support Line 800-882-1435 or 617-624-6060.
This information is provided by the Division for Children & Youth with Special Health Needs within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.