Sometimes it can be hard to get the information, care, and services your child needs. A specially trained individual such as a care coordinator or case manager may help you:
  • Identify the needs of your child and family

  • Understand the full range of available public benefits

  • Identify community resources to help you

  • Find access to specific programs and services

  • Become a more effective advocate for your child

  • Find other families to talk to who have some of the same experiences

Finding a Care Coordinator

You may find a care coordinator or case manager by contacting:
  • Your child's primary care provider (PCP)

  • Your child's health plan

  • Organizations in your community

  • Hospitals

  • Health centers in your community

  • State agencies (such as the Department of Public Health)

Tip: See State Agencies in the Family TIES Resource Directory for more information about Care Coordination services that may be available to you.

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.