- The process of growing up and becoming independent is sometimes called "transition." The term refers to the transition from adolescence to adulthood.
- Tips on helping a younger child be more independent about his or her health.
- Tips on encouraging a teenager to take more responsibility for his or her health.
- Have your teen fill out this checklist. It asks about important tasks that your teen should do to help keep track of his or her health care.
- Tips on making the transition to adult health care.
- Tips for teenagers and young adults about talking with health care providers.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.