The federally funded Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program (MIECHV Program) is designed to:
- Identify and provide evidence based home visiting services to families who reside in selected communities.
- Strengthen and improve programs carried out under Title V, the Maternal and Child Health Services Block Grant.
- Improve service coordination for high need communities.
Resources for current MHVI local implementing agencies
More about home visiting
- US Health and Human Services, Home Visiting Evidence of Effectiveness
- US Health Resources and Services Administration, Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting
- The National Home Visiting Resource Center
- The Home Visiting Coalition