Agencies on the MA Home Visiting Initiative WorkGroup
The Home Visiting WorkGroup includes state leadership providing oversight and guidance for the MA Home Visiting Initiative implementation. The WorkGroup is comprised of senior-level representatives from across state agencies, the participating home visiting models, and the Initiative evaluators:
- Department of Public Health (DPH), State Title V Agency, and the Bureau of Substance Abuse Services (BSAS)
- Department of Early Education and Care (EEC)
- Children’s Trust Fund (CTF), which is the state Title II of CAPTA
- Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA)
- Representation from the Parents as Teachers National Office
- Representation from the Healthy Steps for Young Children Program
- MA Head Start Association
- Secretariat representation from EOHHS and EOE
- Tufts University
- Harvard Catalyst
- UMass Donahue Institute
This information is provided by the Division for Perinatal, Early Childhood, and Special Health Needs within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.