- Public Comments to Improve Services for Massachusetts Families and Children Maternal and Child Health Block Grant (Title V) Federal-State Partnership
- The 18 national measures were established by the federal government and are the same for each state and territory.
- Ten Priority Needs for Massachusetts have been identified through an open and collaborative process with MCH stakeholders.
- Massachusetts reports progress on ten State Negotiated Performance Measures each year and identifies key activities for each performance measure.
- Maternal and Child Health Block Grant Program
Health Resources and Services Administration, Title V, Maternal and Child Health Services Block Grant Program
Your input is greatly valued; completing this confidential survey will help us set priorities and improve the health of some of our most vulnerable citizens.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.