- Public Comments to Improve Services for Massachusetts Families and Children Maternal and Child Health Block Grant (Title V) Federal-State Partnership
- The 18 national measures were established by the federal government and are the same for each state and territory.
- Ten Priority Needs for Massachusetts have been identified through an open and collaborative process with MCH stakeholders.
- Massachusetts reports progress on ten State Negotiated Performance Measures each year and identifies key activities for each performance measure.
- Maternal and Child Health Block Grant Program
Health Resources and Services Administration, Title V, Maternal and Child Health Services Block Grant Program
Your input is greatly valued; completing this confidential survey will help us set priorities and improve the health of some of our most vulnerable citizens.