Clicking on the links below connects you to information about how Massachusetts addresses the national measures as well as the state's chosen measures and priorities.
- Priority Needs, State Measures and National Measures
- Most recent (2010) Five-Year Needs Assessment
- Most recent MCH Block Grant Application including detailed reports about Massachusetts progress and activities related to measures and priorities.
- Maternal and Child Health Block Grant Fact Sheet
- A Glossary of Terms may be useful in reviewing the documents and materials on this website.
- The Center that disseminates national and state-level survey data about the health of children, adolescents and children with special health care needs, including about Massachusetts children and related to MCH Block Grant measures.
Submit comments. You may also email comments to email@example.com or mail them to MCH Block Grant Public Comments, Bureau of Family Health and Nutrition, Department of Public Health, 250 Washington St., 5th Floor, Boston MA 02108.