- I'm not feeling like myself. What is the difference between 'baby blues' and depression?
- How can I tell if my baby is hungry? How do I know if my baby is getting enough to eat?
- My partner and I want to have another child. How long should we wait before we have another baby? How can I be sure that I get pregnant only when I want to?
- I'm happy about my baby, but I feel guilty because I have a mix of emotions all the time.
- Why do I feel this way?
- In the first few weeks after my baby's birth, what physical signs and symptoms should I look for that would show that I'm not healing properly?
- When is it safe to have sex again?
- How do I swaddle my baby?
- What can I do to calm my crying baby?
- What can I do to feel more connected to my baby?
- Can you send me to someone who can help me with breastfeeding?
- What is the best way to help my baby sleep through the night?
This information is provided by the Pregnancy, Infancy and Early Childhood Division within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.