The Hearing Aid Program for Infants and Children offers financial assistance for hearing aids to families with children who are deaf or hard of hearing. Children from birth to age 21 are eligible to apply. Financial eligibility is dependent upon many factors and an application is required to apply to the Program. For more information, or an application, contact 1-800-882-1435
- Financial Guidelines (PDF)
- Department of Public Health Hearing Aid Program for Children Application (PDF)
- Financial Guidelines in Spanish
- Department of Public Health Hearing Aid Program for Children Application in Spanish
- The Children's Hearing Aid Bill - Chapter 233 of the Acts of 2012 (HB 52)
- Hearing Aid Law, Chapter 233
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.