Paternal postpartum depression can affect about 1 in 10 fathers worldwide.
New fathers experience little sleep and new and increasing responsibilities that may cause stress and anxiety, all of which can lead to depression.
If you are experiencing any signs and symptoms of postpartum depression, seek help by contacting your healthcare provider.
Resources and Information for Fathers
- What is Paternal Postpartum Depression
- Paternal Postpartum Depression Treatment Options
- For Partners of Mothers Suffering from PPD
- Helpful Resources
- General Information about PPD
- For Mothers
- For Fathers
- For Physicians
- Articles & Literature
- PPD Support & Regulations in Massachusetts